Yesterday, we finalized most of the essentials at SM Mall of Asia:
Venue: Kidz Republic
- Package includes venue, sound system, party amenities, lootbag, balloons, invite, and light snacks for 20 kids. And the best of all, 2 hours of play at the Kidz Republic huge play place!
- Available upgrade from party host to magician.
- Affordable kiddie food package
- Reasonably priced! Adult meal is composed of: ¼ roasted chicken, rice, cookies and cream muffin, chicken macaroni salad & FREE drinks courtesy of the branch manager! :-)
- Affordable cake, with cute cake topper for souvenir
- Dora party hat at 3 pesos each from Matt Balloons, Bulacan.
- Dora party banner at 30 pesos from Matt Balloons, Bulacan
- Watching these items from eBay Philippines: Dora white board with pen, Dora stationery & pencil set and Dora transparent gift bag
I hope to find Party Costumes as well:
- Still on search for dress with Dora print (wala sa SM, Podium, Greenhills)
- Buying a pink shirt is quite easy, but I’m hoping to find orange shorts first to imitate Dora’s outfit for my daughter.
- Dad & Mom costume is still a challenge! Can’t find a Dora & Diego shirt!
After walking in Greenhills for almost 4 hours, the only Dora thing I got was the Dora printed crocs.
I am still scouting for Dora tiangge items at St. Francis in Ortigas since it’s near my office, but the selection is limited. I wish I still have time to visit Divisoria Mall. I’ve heard there are quite a number there, and must be a lot cheaper. My weekends are fully booked, hope I can make time. Ciao!