My little boy is now almost 2 years and 2 months old. He’s 93 cm tall and weighs 19 kilos! So imagine that?! A very huge boy that is so energetic and difficult to carry!
I feel a bit guilty for not being able to write that much about him. Facebook has taken so much of the updates, but I felt it wasn’t detailed enough for me to note his milestones or write some stories behind the scenes.
Given that I have the time today, and need some distraction in life, I’ll do this now.
So, these are the things that Gian can do so far:
- Counting 1-10 and also read the numbers
- Sing ABC, funny to note that the “L, M, N, O, P” part sounded just a hum given that it is the hardest part.
- Favorite Songs: The Wheels on the Bus, Ten in the Bed
- TV and YouTube channels & shows: Baby TV, ChuChu TV, ABC Kids TV, LBB (Little Baby Bum), Pocoyo, Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom
- Oh no!
- “Nanyt” (good night)
- “La na” (wala na)
- Bye, see you soon! (from Pocoyo)
Also below are some throwback (past) photos that I was not able to post and would like to keep their memories...
|when you were baptized, pardon your sister's wacky pose! :p|
|2 months, Lola Celia visit|
|5 months, first time at the ER. not feeling well but still very cute :)|
|7 months, trying on one of the boxes for our house move from Ibuna to Valentine.|
Acting mode! :)
|14 months, your first time to walk on your own captured at the mall|
|your yaya's birthday|
|Mom just hugging you during one of your playtime at Kidzville|
|your first formal attire during Tito Rap and Tita Arrianne's wedding|
That's all for now. Gian, I promise to continue capturing your milestones in my blog so that when you already know how to read, you will have a wonderful time seeing this. I love you anak!